Monday, February 14, 2011

Truly Appreciative: 17/25

Dear Doug,

From the times spent going to lunch in the park after vacation bible school to the weeks at Synod School to the quick visits when we are both home, there has never been a time in my life that I haven’t had you as a friend. And I don’t know what I would do if I knew there might be a time where I didn’t. Thank you for your friendship

I could start writing about the countless crazy times we have had, but I wouldn’t know where to stop. Through all of those times, both fun and serious, you showed me how to push myself beyond what I thought I was capable of. Your drive, your passion, your confidence, your compassion, your generosity, your faith, and your friendship are all things I admire.

I am truly grateful to consider you my best friend. We haven’t live near one another for almost seven years, but it never feels like much has changed when we see one another. If that isn’t friendship, I don’t know what is.

Thank you for all you have done for me, my family, and my faith; I appreciate it more than this letter could ever say. God bless you.

Truly appreciative,

Brian J. Moles


__________________
Doug is my best friend. We attended church together from the time he was born until the time he went to college. I look up to him more than he knows.

No comments: