Friday, February 12, 2010

I haven't done this in awhile

1. I hate losing.

2. Colts fans are wuss bags.

3. The Drew Brees "I'm going to Disneyland" commercial makes me mad. Not because he's going to Disneyland, but because it still stings that the Colts lost.

4. Buddy Guy is an amazing performer.

5. BB King used to be an amazing performer. He played for 30 minutes, then talked for 45. I felt so bad for my dad who had waited all these years to see two of his guitar idols and he got Buddy Guy & an old, fat, creepy man.

6. I like a girl so much it hurts and she can't like me back. I hate that.

7. I should see a John Mayer show every night. It makes the next day a lot better.

8. I'm very, very excited for NBA All-Star weekend. My DVR is going to explode between trying to balance that and the opening weekend of the Olympics.

9. I think conservatives who say things like "What change?" are idiots. Obama has tried to change things and, who else, conservatives have blocked his attempts.

10. I also think people who complain about global warming are idiots. Just because it's cold outside doesn't mean we haven't effected the environment significantly.

11. I'm really excited for baseball season. Pitchers and catchers report next week!

12. The view out of my office is a lot better when the sky is blue.

13. I spend so much time trying to fix other things I almost never think to work on myself.

14. I taught a female friend how to change spark plugs last night. She'll probably never have to do it again in her life, but she was excited to learn.

15. I watched "The Hurt Locker" the other night. It was okay. The acting was phenomenal, but it wasn't what I like in a movie.

16. I designed a postcard that's going into print next week. I'm very excited about that.

17. I hope I remember to go to lunch early today. I have a meeting at 1:00 and usually eat lunch at 12:30-12:45ish. I'd be very hungry if I waited til 2:00 to eat.

18. That's all I got for you today.

19. Enjoy your weekend.

23. is my favorite number.

No comments: