Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first "real" blog.

My friend Allison constantly asks me when I'm getting a real blog. I guess I finally have an answer for her now.

More to come later as it is 12:40am and I'm getting up at 6:55 to watch the American's mens basketball team take on Greece. Upon waking before 7:00 in the morning, I'll be calling my brother Jeff to inform him I'm awake. He won't be drinking Diet Coke for a week after this phone call. It's going to be like torture for him. I love it.

Anywho, just wanted to post something to set sail to the new blog. Hope you'll continue to read. I'm going to blow you away one of these days. Check out my old blog at
www.myspace.com/bmoles if you want a sample of what I'm capable of.

I hope I realize my potential tomorrow,
B

1 comment:

Ally said...

I like your blog's title. Nice work.

You have a lot to learn:)